Categories of Members
1, Honorary Life Members 2, Life Members
3, General Members 4, International Members
5, Student Members 6, Membership Benefits
7, Membership form and fees
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Apart from advantages from the policy advocacy, the members get exclusive services from International Ethics Forum. These services include:
- Leadership Opportunities: Hold elective committee / Subcommittee of IEF
- Voting right: Right to vote in IEF election.
- Networking: Be listed in and access online IEF member directory.
- Free Journal Subscription
- Access to attend bioethical meetings/ conferences/ seminars/ workshops on bioethics in county and abroad.
- Access to attend in research / training on bioethics.
- Access to attend Annual General Meeting
- Receiving the Societies Newsletters and other mailings concerning Society activities.
- Get priority for registration waiver, free accommodation and meals during conferences/ Seminars of BBS, in some cases travel grants.
- Reviews articles for the Journal and would be invited for lecture, book writing etc.
- Discounted facility on every event or program
- Members may nominate and elect members of the Executive Committe
The current fee structure for fresh applicants for International Ethics Forum membership falls under four heads:
On applying to the Association every applicant will be charged a one-time admission fee of $ 500 for Life Member, $ 100 for General Member for a year, and $ 20 for Students Members. This amount is non-refundable.
Please note that all payments have to be made by online gateway after fill up the membership application form.
Membership fees may be revised at any time at General Meeting.